Racelyn Sención Lluberes
- 2004-2005: Magister in Business Law at the University Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona Spain.
- 2002-2003: Diploma in Banking and Financial Law at the Pontificia Universidad Catolica Madre y Maestra in conjunction with the Institutional and Justice Foundation, November 2003.
- 1999-2003: Bachelor of Law at the Pontificia Universidad Catolica Madre y Maestra (PUCMM), Santo Domingo, RD cum laude
Spanish and English
Admissions and Memberships
- Bar Association of the Dominican Republic, Latin American Council of International and Comparative Law (COLADIC).
- French Dominican Chamber of Commerce (CCDF)
- Corporate and Corporate Law with emphasis on establishment and management of local and foreign companies, mergers and acquisitions.
- Planning and Heritage Organizations.
- Real Estate and Registry Law.
- Civil and Commercial Contracts.
- Trust, Loan and Project Financing.
- Structuring of projects in general
- Consultancy in the implementation of businesses in Dominican Republic
- Industrial property.
- Foreign investment.